Monday, August 30, 2010

More on Paris hilton

Paris Hilton's not-my-purse defense didn't stop Las Vegasprosecutors from charging her with felony drug possession Monday.

The hotel heiress had 0.8 grams of cocaine, a broken tablet of the asthma medication Albuterol and Zig Zag wrapping papers in her purse when she was searched after a traffic stop in Las Vegas Friday night, a police report says.

The report said Hilton, 29, asked to use a bathroom after police stopped the Cadillac Escalade she was in because they detected a "strong odor of marijuana" flowing out an open window.

"While we were waiting for the female officer to arrive, Hilton said she needed to put some lip balm on, and I handed her the purse from the table," the officer's report stated.

"As she began to open it, I saw a small bindle of what I believed to be cocaine in a clear baggy begin to fall from the purse into my hand."



She sure is having really bad days.

6 comments:

  1. She is sure getting in trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shes too skinny already, dont need the booger sugar to help

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOOM! Making my daily rounds to say "hi"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a joke she is, she wants everybody to feel sorry for her but she brings it all on herself. Will keep checking in, please follow me too. I'm trying to start an interesting starcraft 2 blog and could use some followers.

    http://zergitup.blogspot.com/

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete